Beauty of Nature

13:11

Today this post is dedicated to Nature and all her beauty. Let me tell you a little about her. Just listen to this.




I am waking up with the bird's singing in my ears. Full of bliss and harmony I just listen to it. There is nothing else in my mind. I am consumed by this infinite beauty and peace. I am grateful for hearing what nature has to say. 

I am standing in front of the window and I am seeing the beautiful mountain range. There it is in its unbrakeable solidity and unapprochable beauty. I am seeing the clear line forming between the mountain tops and the sky. It is like two parts melting into one. I am grateful for being aware of the union of Earth and Sky. 

I am opening the door to the balcony. I feel the fresh air filling my lungs. I stand there in the midst of nature surrounded by sheer beauty and harmony, filled with pure bliss and peace. I am letting my senses take up everything they can. I am feeling so empowered and full of hope. It's like lying in Mothers warm hands. I am so grateful for being cared by Mother Nature. 

I am holding a flower in my hands. So fragile, but so strong looking straight into my eyes. This beauty, how marvelous. The more I am looking at the flower, I slowly begin to realize her purpose. Though she doesn't give us anything, she still shines bright with all of her brilliant colors. Like her only reason is to shine. One can only look and be overwhelmed by this dignity. I am grateful for this realization of Beauty itself. 



What I gave you was just a glimpse of nature. I know I can't express Nature in words. It's not needed anyways. Nature can only be experienced. But to experience Nature one has to experience himself first. As you go along you will realize that you are part of Nature, and in fact Nature itself. 
You are the greatest being on earth. You are the Universe and all its beautiful manifestations. You are the Universe becoming conscious of itself. You just are. 

"The quieter you become, the more you hear." - Ram Dass

Namaste. 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe