What is the meaning of life?

23:00

In this late night post I want to ask you something: 

What is the meaning of life? 

This question goes through my mind since I was a kid and led to fundamental questions like why I speak as I speak or why I think. This was followed by a realization that I know nothing. I mean, we don't even know why a tree looks like it looks like or why we are the most evolved species on the planet. 
There are plenty of theories about how we evolved from an ape like species to this sophisticated one, but they all lack in showable proof. We only can suggest how we evolved. It's the same with the universe. We can only suggest how the universe got born. 

So back to the question about life. 
What is the meaning of all of this? Are we born to work and pay for food and home? Are we born to learn unnecassary stuff in school which nobody needs? No, this is not the meaning of life. I, myself, am struggling to look behind the mask and to know what really matters. In a society like this, we have lost the connection to our inner self. Behind all the thoughts, there is another realm. I can't explain it, because if I would do so, you would make a mental image about it and so you are once more trapped in the ongoing thinking machine. 

But what has the inner self to do with the meaning of life?
Everything, because deep down you are everything and at the same time nothing. In my eyes the meaning of life is to unite, to feel oneness with all and to achieve that, you have to overcome the created duality of the mind. 

I'm only 20 years old but I feel like am an old wise man. I know I am special and so should you. I want to create something where you ask yourself again questions like you were a child, to get you curious and interested in the simplest things.

So ask yourself once in a time "What is the meaning of life?" and be open about what your heart says to you.



With peace and love ❤️

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe