Thank you

18:27

Hey,

It's nice to meet you again. I don't know who you are, but everyone of you is special. You keep me motivated. If only one would read this, I am be more than grateful. You know there is so much wisdom out there we don't get taught in schools or in our work, at all it's impossible to gather this huge amount of knowledge. But what I found out is, that the more knowledge we get, the lesser we know. There are 100 new questions for every answer.

Maybe this blog will grow, maybe not, but that's not important. Important is that the human kind awakens. That humanity begins to realize that we are far more than slaves, which are working 9 to 5 their whole life. For me, working doesn't mean doing something you don't like. Working should be something where everyone can live a life in which he or she can feed their family and buy their children new clothes or toys. Why do we need a super expensive sports car or a luxurious house in which their is place for more than two family? When do we begin to think for others and not only for ourselves?

This year I learned a lot of new things. So much that I can't comprehend everything. Many times I feel frustrated that I know so little, but when I look around I see blind people. This gives me hope, because I know that I can give them a little light in their darkness. Everyone nowadays is more concerned of what other people think of them than what happens with our planet earth, our mother Gaia.

The little things which only benefit our ego shouldn't be made into major problems. But I guess it only takes time to recover. Getting healthy always needs time. Sickness always taught me something: Without being sick we couldn't appreciate being healthy. It's like with the seasons: Without the cold and harsh winter we couldn't appreciate the warm and sunny sommer.


In everything which seems bad is something good. 


What I actually wanted to say is thank you. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Thank you for taking part in something bigger than Instagram or Facebook. Thank you for believing in the good in humanity. Thank you for being you. Thank you.


Namaste 

Rabu Dam

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe