The Mandela Effect

16:04

Hello Sisters and Brothers 

Something is happening. The reality we know is changing. I don't know why this happens and how, but it's true. The Mandela Effect is happening right now. 

First, I explain you the Mandela Effect a little bit. So here's a description I've found on the internet:



"The phenomenon where a group of people discover that a global fact,
one they feel they know to be true and have specific personal memories for,
has apparently changed in the world around them."


For those who can't do anything with this description, here are a few examples:

  • "Luke, I'm your father" morphs into "No, I'm your father"
 

  • The most frequent example is the morphing of "The Berensteins" into "The Berenstains


  • In the bible (Jesaja 65:24) stands now "the wolf and the lamb", where there should stand "the lion and the lamb
  • Hitler eyes are now blue, where some people remembered he had brown eyes
  • Also there should stand in Matthew 9:17 "wineskins" instead of "bottles"
  • The death of the box legend Muhammad Ali in 2013, and! 2015

These are only a few examples of the Mandela Effect. I don't want you to believe me, I want you to research on yourself. 

If you're wondering right now with your eyes wide open, it's alright you're not the only one.
All these changes are, in one theory, the melting of a second reality or a parallel universe with our reality, universe. People are saying these event is happening due to a accident in CERN with the Hydron Collider. But these are theories as I said.
Maybe the media brainwashed us so effectively, that we think we remember the things as they were, but in fact they were the whole time as they are now. I know that sounds confusing, but it stuck in my mind. 

Nevertheless, I wish you a happy day and P.S. You're great. I love you. 

Sincerely 

Rabu Dam




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Subscribe